NASA JSC 60th Ann Long-sleeved T-shirt
Johnson Space Center (JSC) in Houston, Texas, was established in 1961, and from the Gemini, Apollo, and Skylab projects to today's Space Shuttle and International Space Station Programs, the Center continues to lead NASA's efforts in human space exploration.
Celebrate the Johnson Space Center's 60th anniversary with a limited-edition collection of apparel, caps, mugs, and keychains. Items will be offered for a limited time.
- 100% cotton
- breathable and lightweight fabric with superior softness
- tear away label
- double-needle hemmed sleeves and bottom
- contemporary silhouette slightly fitted through the chest and sleeves
- narrow, set-in 1x1 rib collar with a clean neckline
- shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- rib cuffs with concealed seams
Free shipping (orders over $50) in the United States is shipped via First Class Mail 3-6 business days.*
Priority Mail is available for an extra charge. Delivery 2-6 business days*
Priority Express is also available for an extra charge. Delivery 1-3 business days.